Tuesday 17 February 2009

A lovely day of sorting out the attic finds.

Six inch square

I'm really looking forward to today's work. I'm sorting through all of those wonderful attic finds. I love coming home with a large box of items because it is just like Christmas, you never know what you will find. Hopefully I'll get some photographs taken ready for the start of my next 'Listing week' which will begin on Sunday.

I think I need a happy day today, yesterday was boring on the office front. I have however managed to update all customer orders so that you can now print them out if you need to. You will however notice that the order dates are dated yesterday due to a programming error which doesn't allow me to alter the date. If you need to get the original date you ordered please email me. this problem is on my 'to do list' for my website manager on his return.
I even got my own records of buys and sales on to my computer ready for the huge job at the beginning of April when I have to send my paperwork to my accountant. A good job done me thinks.
It was also a sad day yesterday as it was my next door neighbours funeral. If you ever read my other blog 'Feltissimo' you would have seen that I made a felted wedding card for them in May 2007. On there honeymoon she took ill and was diagnosed with cancer. She has been fighting bravely since, but she died a week last Thursday. They only had 20months of married life, life can be so unfair sometimes.

On a brighter note I think when I have photgraphed the attic treasures I'll put a photo up here on the blog as a taster to keep you waiting in anticipation.


No comments: