Friday 27 February 2009

Antique lace, haberdashery and embellishments


See all new listing for today HERE

Sorry this a little late. After working long hours yesterday to get these items listed, in the evening I had to prepare for my husbands birthday which is today. The big 60. We actually celebrate next weekend at a party being thrown for him by some wonderful dealer friends of ours, but I had to complete my felted card and get all of the presents wrapped and prepared for when he woke up. The poor darling has to go to the dentist today to have his stitches out, not something I would enjoy on my birthday, still he doesn't seem to mind.

Anyway take a look around at the site, you might find something that will inspire you to be creative.

3 comments:

shabbilyeverafter said...

Happy Birthday Raggy's Hubby,
I hope you have a wonderful time at your party,what wonderful friends...hop his stitches came out easily too,ouch!
Thank you Raggy i found somethings i liked.
Love Kristina XxX

Sandie said...

hi,
his stitches came out apparently without any problems and he is busy cooking us a lovely meal for his birthday. Glad you managed to find something to buy. will send email.

shabbilyeverafter said...

Good news!
Enjoy your meal x