Wednesday 11 February 2009

Embellish with beads competition.

The competition I have been running 'Embellish with beads' has been a real flop I'm afraid. The closing date was yesterday and I didn't have any entries. I think everybody has been so busy doing other things, which I can understand. Perhaps I'll run another competition later in the year!!

Still on the bright side, business is booming here at Rag Rescue and I'm just about to start preparing my next batch of items for listing tomorrow. I have so much stuff that I don't really know where to start, but tomorrow is planned, it is BUTTONS, BUCKLES AND TRIMS. I'll pop a picture on here later today.

2 comments:

RubyMay said...

Please dont be down hearted...your site showed as "closed" but I still left your link up hoping you would be back because as you know I have been a follower of your blog for ages...(I even thought you had "left") I was going to give the comp a go but thought it was all cancelled.
I am off to spread the word you are well and truly BACK !
(((Hugs))) xxx

Sandie said...

Hi RubyMay,

Oh! I see.Thank you for spreading the word that I'm back. I go away for a week every two months on business to stand at the Antique Fairs and I take a lot of my Rag Rescue stock with me.I don't want people buying off the Rag Rescue website and paying for items via Paypal because they may have been sold at the fairs. I used to be able to put a stop on paypal payments but I have a problem at the moment with the site not updating sales and I have to do it all manually. Obviously when I'm away I can't do that. That is why I put a temporary closure for buying on the site.
So I'm back in business now and business is booming, its been manic since I came back which is very good because weren't very good due to the dreadful weather.

Thank you for pointing this out to me, I'll try and explain in a clearer way in April when I go away again.
Hugs
Sandie at Rag Rescue