Thursday 25 June 2009

VINTAGE FABRIC AND TRIMS


More fabric squares and trims listed tomorrow.

Mum was very ill in the night so we had to cancel our visit out today. She seems a little better now but she will have to take it steady for the rest of the day and tomorrow before her journey home on Saturday. It is a shame as I was going to take her to the Woolfest in Cumbria tomorrow, my highlight of the year where I can buy unusual wools for my felting. Never mind there is always another year and I can always use up the mountains of wool I already have. Fingers crossed she has a good night tonight.

That being said I've managed to catch up a little on the website today and have taken many sold items off from the vintage fabric squares and scrapbag categories. Hopefully that should quicken up your viewing.

No comments: