Wednesday 24 June 2009

THREE IMPORTANT ONES IN MY LIFE.




My husband Steve, my granddaughter Molly and my dog Ludo.

Life is great when you can walk down the road to play on the beach with those you love, especially when the weather is so fantastic.

I'm being very lazy this week in terms of work, just wrapping parcels and sending emails. It is so great when the weather is so glorious.

mum and I went shopping today and then walked along past the newly refurbished Midland Hotel and along the Jetty. The tide was in and the sea and sky was so blue. There was not a cloud in the sky. I came home and worked in the garden for two hours.

Now I have a confession. I haven't had time to do a preview today and I must get in the bath and soak my poor aching back. I always do too much gardening because I enjoy it so much. So tomorrows listings will be a surprise for you all.

Hopefully I get on top of everything tomorrow.

No comments: