Sunday 19 April 2009

New Image facility on Rag Rescue


I am so excited about my website. My new web designer has not only completed the automation of the site, giving me far less work to do but has also started to enhance the site. Previously when you went to a photograph of an item and clicked it to see a larger image you was taken to a new page and the image was on the left. I was never happy with that. Now you will find that the background fades and the pictures centrally and all on the same page.
Have a look and send me your thoughts please and any other ideas that will make your viewing easier. I have a few of my own but ideas coming from the other side of the fence, so to speak are always a help.

I will listing new items again towards the end of the week. This gives me time to sort out customers 'wish lists' and get them posted.

No comments: