Sunday 30 May 2010

Preparations for the Lincoln Antiques and Home Show

As I'm not listing any new items this week,I thought I would show you an item each day that I will be taking with me to the International Antique fairs at Lincoln and Newark.

Today photo is of an Antique mahogany counter top set of drawers from an old Haberdashery shop. It was catalogued as made by 'Clarks' but I can find no indication of this unfortunately.



I'm sorry to have to do this again but I'm going to have to put a stop on orders as from midnight on Wednesday 2nd June until I return from the fairs. I've tried taking along my laptop and keeping the site open for orders but to be quite honest I found it really too time consuming what with trying to sell at the stall and buy at the fairs. So I'm afraid if you are thinking of ordering something on the site then please get your orders in before the stop is put on otherwise those lovely items might be sold at the fairs. Opening again on Monday 14th June.

No comments: