Monday 24 May 2010

Preparations for Lincoln Antiques and Home show and Newark antiques Fair

Victorian quilted pieces tomorrow at Rag Rescue website

As well as tending to orders today I've been busy washing white Victorian blouses, pantaloons, nightdresses and skirts as well as ironing beautiful vintage dresses, ready for the fairs. I also got some lovely white on white embroidered fabrics at auction the other week, so they have had a good soak and dried in the sunshine. My husband and I were fighting for space in our tiny garden for as I was hanging out the washing he was cleaning and restoring stock.
It all go, here in Morecambe, busy, busy, busy.
Fairs start on 7th June, so not long to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. love your blog and your shop. Kate xxx