Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Where does the time go. I thought I would get so much done whilst I was on my own for four days and after the doing the business work, have time to do some creating. Not so I'm afraid to say. Well I've taken about 100 photographs and jpegged them and have just started setting up the new items for listing next week.
Actually I'm really lucky having such a wonderful husband. He may be a little eccentric due to his bi-polar condition but he does all of the shopping and cooking which allows me to spend the majority of the day working on the Rag Rescue part of the business.He won't be back home until around 9pm so we will have missed the majority of Valentines day but bless him he has just rung me up to wish me Happy Valentines day.
So here are the lovely goods being listed tomorrow.
All can be found at my RAG RESCUE website

 
 

No comments: