Friday 13 May 2011

I'm back with more vintage fabrics tomorrow

Sorry about yesterday's hiccup, not my fault but blogger was having a breakdown.
Obviously the surgeons have fixed the problem now as has my dentist, who took all of my stitches out today, so we are both feeling much better.

I hope you like these wonderful vintage fabrics that I shall be listing tomorrow, one English and  five French pieces. All different to the run of the mill designs that can be seen elsewhere. that's what makes Rag Rescue special, don't you think?

Rag Rescue now has customers not only in the UK but also as far afield as Australia, Japan, Austria, USA, Finland, New Zealand, Germany, Sweden, Indonesia, Ireland, Portugal and South Korea. We are now global. I just need to find those interesting sewing items for you all.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: