Tuesday 23 March 2010

Vintage fabric scrapbags for Wednesday

 


What a hectic day. I've been multi tasking all day and am now so exhausted. A local auction house is so small that on auction day we have found it to be rather an unpleasant experience. We therefore now view the day before and I sit at my computer all day listening to the auction on the computer and bid online. Today I thought whilst I was waiting for the lots to come up , I would catch up on some paperwork as the end of the financial year is within sight. This was OK except that at the same time my web designer was making alterations to the Rag Rescue website and kept emailing me and then having had problems with the server I had to get in touch with them, wait for and an answer and pass it back. All this following a sleepless night meant that I was working so slow and didn't get all my paperwork done. Still there is always another day or night and at least I have a much more efficient admin site making the time I spend on the computer far less. I did also win a handful of lots for the antiques side of the business so it was all well worth it in the end.

No comments: