Tuesday 30 March 2010

Hazy purple vintage fabrics at Rag Rescue

Just a quick message to all new customers trying to create an account on the Rag Rescue website. I have been alerted to a fault on the 'New Customer' part of the site. We have been having a large number of spammers creating accounts and my web designer has been trying to stop this. I think that somehow the solution has created an error in the above area. I do apologise for this and hope that the problem will soon be resolved. 
Just had a message from my web designer he has fixed the fault and everything is working again. What good service, I only got in contact five minutes ago and look at the time.
Vintage French and German fabrics in lilac will be listed tomorrow at Rag Rescue
Make you own cushions at half the price of the Laura Ashley purple haze collection prices.

No comments: