Monday 28 September 2009

LINCOLNSHIRE ANTIQUES AND HOME SHOW - WHERE TO FIND RAG RESCUE


There are two large buildings on the Lincolnshire showground, the Epic Centre which is new and the Exhibition Centre. Between them are two rows of shopping arcades. On this plan you will find me in Shopping arcade 2 the second one on the left close to the Epic Centre.
I hope you can come and visit us to see our array of vintage fabrics and trims and antique items.
6th /7th October.


Don't forget that today is the last day for fast postage of orders. All orders placed after midnight tonight will be be wrapped on my return and posted on October 12th.
If you see something you like on the site whilst I am away, then secure it by placing an order then it won't get snapped up at the fairs.
You can always pay when I return by selecting 'bank transfer' or 'cheque' when at the checkout and I will send a paypal payment request to you on my return.

The RAG RESCUE site will remain open

Now I'm off to continue packing and attack the mountains of ironing, 9 days is a long time to be away especially when you don't know what the weather is going to be like.

No comments: