Thursday 19 November 2009

MAKE YOUR OWN FLOWERS FOR CHRISTMAS


Items being listed tomorrow will enhance your home made flower brooches, pins, Christmas decorations. Lots of Vintage stamens and more floral embroideries to frame for presents. Why not give a sewing book as a gift.
All to be found at RAG RESCUE tomorrow.

THIS IS THE LAST 'NEW ITEMS' TO BE LISTED FOR A WHILE.

I start another round of International fairs again at the end of next week.
PLEASE place your orders early so as not to be disappointed.
The website will be closed for orders between the 27th November and 6th December.
As the weather will be damp and cold I've decided not to take my laptop this time. You will still be able to view the site but not order I'm afraid.
I'll keep you updated with posts on this blog until then.

No comments: