Thursday 30 September 2010

Mabel Lucie Attwell postcards at Rag Rescue in October

My next listing date will be 10th October, so I thought I'd give you a preview of the postcards I will be listing.
There are five Mabel Lucie Attwell cards from the 1950's and a set of three glorious cupid cards named Faith Hope and Charity plus one of those lovely World War 1 silk embroidered cards from France that the soldiers sent to their sweethearts.

Don't forget, only a few more hours for you to place your orders as the stop on orders goes into place at 9pm this evening. If you don't get your orders placed by that time, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until October 9th when I return from the fairs.

As I'm running behind hand due to loss of internet connection for 18hours from yesterday evening, I'll now sign off until the 9th October.
Have a good week and keep your fingers crossed for me that it doesn't rain.

No comments: