Sunday 18 January 2009

Vintage fabric listings- Monday 19th January

Click on the image above to go to the Rag Rescue website.

Yesterday I was busy cutting more vintage fabric squares for you to look at. The fabric squares comes in 4", 5" and 6". Unfortunately I only managed to get one square out of some fabrics but with other fabrics there are a variety of sizes.
I'll will also be listing some larger pieces of fabric on the site, a mixture of French, German and English fabrics. There are some lovely fabrics with roses on for those of you that enjoy creating with rosy fabrics.

The items in the image above and many more will be listed tomorrow morning Monday 19th January

I will be listing again on Tuesday 20th January and will place another preview of the items being placed on the site. So check out this blog tomorrow.

I would like to thank all of the numerous customers I have had this month so far. I hope you enjoyed your items and are busy creating wonderful pieces. of art work with them. Don't forget to send me a photo of your creations so that I can place them in the gallery.

If you are happy with this blog or would like something else you would like to know please comment.

No comments: