Wednesday 7 January 2009

NEW LISTING FOR A NEW YEAR


A Happy New year to you all.

It seems an absolute age since I was working, well actually it is. Christmas has come and gone and here we are in a new year. My New Year celebrations were spent with old friends and then we travelled down to Guildford to spend a long weekend with my son and his partner. We had such a wonderful time with them visiting the Comedy store in London to see amongst others, Josey Lawrence and Paul Merton. On Monday we woke up to see the snow everywhere and set off on a four and a half mile walk up hill and down dale, so exhilarating.
Now we are are back home and back to work once more.
I have placed about thirty new scrap bags on the Rag Rescue site this morning and will be making more this week with some wonderful French fabrics. I'm hoping to photograph and list a variety of items this week if the light permits. So please keep looking at 'New Listings' category.
I'm having problems with my PC picking up the router signal at the moment so am having to use my laptop. Unfortunately my Microsoft word programme isn't working on the emails on the laptop so you may not all be notified of listings until I get the PC fixed. I have a chap coming to look at it today so fingers crossed.

No comments: