Friday 4 April 2014

Vintage fabric stash packs at Rag Rescue today

I've decided that Spring Cleaning is dangerous. I twisted by back and ended up flat out all yesterday. Hot bottle whilst sitting, co-codamol's every 4 hours and ibuprofen gel, hopefully will keep me going today and over the weekend.
So I do apologise for the one day delay in postage and the slowness of receiving emails.

Today I have listed some 'Vintage fabric stash packs.

When I am cutting out vintage fabric pieces for the scrap bags and squares, I always have some good pieces left over. There is nothing wrong with these pieces but they are too small for the sizes I use. I have therefore decided to sell these as 'stash packs'.

There are ten good pieces of vintage fabric in a 'stash pack'. They are all different shapes and sizes .

Ideal for crazy patchwork,cards, journals,trade cards,postcards,memory pieces, buttons jewellery and any other crafts you can think for using small scraps of fabric.





No comments: