Friday 2 November 2012

More vintage silky hankies at the Rag Rescue website

I have finally managed to get my new broadband installed which is why I was unable to post for the past few days. Our house is very old and the BT cable coming into our house apparently was wearing out. This had to be replaced and then the new cable set up inside. I spent yesterday changing all of my personal emails over and I will probably spend this morning doing the same. However I think it will be worth it in the end as it is cheaper and the internet speed is so very much faster.

Getting back to the Rag Rescue business, I am now only listing new items on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Here are today's items that will be listed at 7am GMT.
More lovely vintage silk hankies at the

See how wonderful vintage hankies can be used as a curtain.


No comments: