Sunday 4 November 2012

Hand made felted sewing case with rag Rescue embellishments

I thought I would show you this felted sewing case that I have made. Apart from the hand made felt, everything else is sourced from Rag Rescue.
I have now made it available for sale on my Etsy shop so you can find it at


A very special sewing case made from hand made felt and embellished with lace, beads, vintage flowers, motifs and Rococo ribbon roses.
The flower shaped case has been made in four individual section which are tied together at the top with antique ivory silk ribbon. When the ribbon is untied the four section fall down to display four pockets holding a variety of vintage sewing equipment. The pockets have been made using French vintage fabric. The pockets hold a packet of vintage needles, some mending thread, a strip of Glamour buttons, four card reels of sewing silks, ribbon and lace.






No comments: