Friday 15 April 2011

Last chance to be in with a chance to get two free hexagonal vintage fabric patches.

Tomorrow I will draw names out of a hat or a bowl or what ever I find around at the time.
If you haven't left a comment on the post then do it this evening or you will miss out.
Here is a link to take you straight to the post -

Here is what is coming up on the Rag Rescue website tomorrow.
Click on the photo to enlarge.

Don't miss tomorrow's preview photo of Sundays listings - great vintage fabrics that I purchased recently, I'm sure you will love them.

I'd love to hear your comments on this blog as I wonder sometimes if anybody is reading it. Would love to read your comments.

1 comment:

sam said...

Just wanted to let you know I check your blog almost daily, I love the heads up the night before you list, so hope you don't give it up. Also really enjoy when you post your creations and customer creations! I also read back on some old entries when you were visiting fairs - loved those posts too.