Saturday 9 April 2011

English and French vintage fabric at Rag Rescue tomorrow

Just look at these great designs on the vintage fabrics which will be listed tomorrow on 
the Rag Rescue website.
What a glorious sunny day it has been today. I watched the young men walking past my window on their way back from the beach clad only in shorts, boy, were their bodies glowing red! Hmmmm!

Now that all of my accounts are ready for delivery to the accountant on Monday I've been able to get back to sorting out new stock to list. Today was ironing and cutting day, tomorrow will be a photography day and Monday a washing day. Just hope the good weather holds, not only so that I can dry the fabrics outside but  I hope to take Poppy out to some secluded spot alongside the bay, away from the tourists, in the SUN.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and if you have signed up for the newsletter which contains next weeks listings, it will be with you early so that you can enjoy this beautiful weather.

No comments: