Monday 29 November 2010

At last vintage fabric scrappy parcels on line now at Rag Rescue

Sorry this is late. I had lost my internet connection with 'talk talk' all day yesterday until a few moments ago this morning. I didn't get any joy from them apart from them telling me they would send me a yellow wire which would take up to 5 days to arrive. Of course this was all double Dutch to me and I thought I would have to resort to using my dongle connection on pay as you go. Thank fully I've just connected so it must have been a fault somewhere else. Obviously the talk talk engineer didn't know what he was talking about.
Isn't it dreadful how we rely so much on the internet.

Fingers crossed that my connection doesn't go down again. If you don't get tomorrow preview this evening you will know why.

Well that's my moan out of the way and I'll try and catch up with all my emails now.

More lovely vintage fabric scrappy parcels are now online. I thought I's better make some more as I had sold out.

Hope you are all keeping warm and not having too much difficulty with the snowy conditions.

No comments: