Saturday 12 June 2010

RAG RESCUE ON-LINE SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN FOR ORDERS

Just to let you all know that I have re-opened the Rag Rescue shop.

We had two fantastic fairs at Lincoln and Newark and not only sold well but bought extremely well bringing home three banana boxes full of vintage fabrics, vintage trims and vintage goods. Once I have sorted them out and logged them into my system I will begin listing them on the website. This will be a mammoth task as I will have to wash all of the fabrics and iron them, photograph and list them. However I hope to begin listing some of these new items around the middle of next week. I think that I will be working when the football is on and only watch the England matches.

So as not to disappoint my customers all new listings will begin on Monday 14th June with previews of the next days listings seen here on the blog the previous evening.
My thanks go out to everyone who bought from us, customers from as far away as Japan, Australia, Tasmania, USA, Europe and of course the UK. Thank you also for all your kind comments on the loss of Ludo, many tears were shed for such a well loved fair dog.
The good news is that one of my old contacts at the fairs may be able to get us a new rescue dog as her daughter runs a dog rescue sanctuary. So, fingers crossed that at the end of July when we have finished travelling down south to visit my son and attend his 2nd graduation we will have a small addition to the family unit once again, I can't wait.

2 comments:

BusyLizzie said...

so sorry I didn't catch up with you at Newark. I had a miserable time stuck in my stall...... there must be a better place to be with textiles?

Sandie said...

So sorry you had a bad time at Newark. I agree Newark was not a textile fair this month. Here's hoping that Stroud was better for selling for you.