Friday 16 October 2009

Rag Rescue new items are all set for listing next week.


Lovely late 19th century French picture hook cover.

I'm all ready now for the new listings next week so watch this space on Sunday for the items that will be listed on Monday.
I'm just about to pack a few things now and shoot off early tomorrow morning to pick my mother up. She has been very ill with her heart recently and the fact that she hasn't sold her house yet has added to her stress combined with the thought of the oncoming Winter. We have compromised and decided that she will live with us for  three weeks and then go home for a couple of weeks until the warmer weather comes or her house sells. She doesn't want to leave the house empty for too long.
I will be back early on Sunday so there will be no problems with posting orders as those that have come in today are all packaged up and will be posted in the morning by my hubby.

I hope you all have a good weekend and the weather looks to be reasonable so enjoy it while you can.
Back blogging on Sunday.

No comments: