Monday 10 December 2007

A big thank you


I would like to say a huge thank you for all my English and Japanese customers that bought my Rag Rescue items at the Swinderby and Stafford antique fairs. If you look at the Rag Rescue website, you will see that nearly all of the scrap bags sold and many of the lace items.

I am having a rest now as 7 days of fairs is very tiring especially when the weather is terrible, storms , winds and very heavy rain every day. I hope you have all dried out now and are sitting in the warm once again.

I will be listing again at the beginning of January so that you can order from the comfort of your own homes or offices.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and friutful New Year.

See you all in January and thank you once again for all of your orders.

No comments: