Saturday 3 January 2015

Website listings today - 13 weeks to Rag Rescue closure

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

Website listings today
13 weeks to Rag Rescue closure


Happy New year to you all. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Only 13 more weeks of listings until I close the shop so I've been working very hard today. Our last guest went home to Malaysia today and left our house at 10am so it was back to work.
I had already taken the photographs so I spent all day until 7pm jpegging them and listing 58 items onto the website.
You will be able to see them in the New Listings category on the left hand side of the website.

They are now online and you can find them

HERE
To give you an idea of what is new to the site, you will find three photo's below. Enjoy browsing.

VINTAGE FABRIC
 ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE LACE

VINTAGE BRODERIE ANGLAIS STASH BAGS

VINTAGE LACE, CROCHET MATS AND DOILIES



No comments: