Tuesday 11 November 2014

More sale priced antique and vintage textiles added this week..

I hope you have had an enjoyable week. Mine has been pretty painful what with a tooth extraction and visits to the physio twice a week or rather the torture chamber. Still I've still managed to list 36 new items onto the website this week. I daren't tell my physio as I had strict instructions not to use the computer, as if..... I'm just doing more exercises and popping more painkillers. Anyway enough of me.
I've listed some lovely items below all with a 50% off the normal price. You can see a list below but I would like to tell you that some of the French vintage fabrics are much larger sizes than normal but well below the 50% off price tag.
You will find the following -
A Regency reticule silk bag,
2 embroidered shawls/stoles/scarves,
An antique chinese embroidery,
A stash bag of flower corsages,
More broderie anglais lace,
Vintage scrappy packs,
Vintage fabric strip rolls,
10 x packs of 6" squares
and
some wonderful vintage fabrics.
You can find them all HERE by clicking on the link. 

 

No comments: