Monday 11 November 2013

A busy time at Rag Rescue website

I've been busy making a large Christmas cake this weekend. It is years since I made one, but as the family are coming over for Christmas I thought I would make a big splash this year. Lots more baking on my list. That is when I have completed the decorating of the guest room.

I've still found time to wrap up all of the orders that came in over the weekend. My husband will have to take two large bags full of parcels to the post office this morning. This is why I haven't had time to write any posts this weekend, just so busy.

Today I've listed four lovely pieces of vintage fabric for all of those small projects.
I'm afraid two of them have already been snapped up but there are still plenty on the website to wet your appetite.
Here is a wonderful idea that I found and ideal for using small vintage fabrics.

It was made by
It has been sold now, but she has some great ideas.
Here are the vintage fabrics that I listed over the weekend.
You can see descriptions and prices 
HERE 



Well I'd better get moving now. I need to sort mum out and when the shops open go and buy some paint and sort out a new carpet for the guest room.
There is no rest for the wicked.

No comments: