Saturday 29 October 2011

Feast your eyes on these wonderful pieces of vintage fabric at Rag Rescue tomorrow


So what have I been doing at Rag Rescue today you might ask.
Well apart from wrapping orders, posting them and answering emails, I have -

Cut out ready to photograph

10 scrappy parcels and 40 scrapbags 

That was 200 pieces of scraps for the scrappy parcels 
and
160 pieces of fabric for the scrapbags.

Now I just have to cut 40 pieces of card for the scrapbags and I can
begin photographing all of them. tomorrow.

Me thinks I had better go and get my own ironing done then, as it is piled high.

Don't forget to put the clocks back so that you can have an extra hour in bed, that is if your children or dogs will let you.

Don't forget from tomorrow morning items will be listed at 7am GMT

No comments: