Sunday 19 June 2011

Apologies for lack of newsletter

I am afraid my monitor has stopped working on my PC this morning. As I don't have all the customers emails (over 500 of them) on my laptop or external hard drive, I'm afraid I haven't been able to send out the weekly newsletter to my customers.
If you would like the newsletter can you please email me at sandie-k (at) tiscali (dot) co (dot) uk and I will send you one in an individual email. I am hoping to get my monitor sorted tomorrow. If this is not possible, don't forget you will be able to see a preview each evening of the next days listing.

If anyone out there is technical perhaps you could tell me why out of the blue my monitor shows a red rectangle stating 'Out of Range' and 'Work Range'. Help would be very well received.

No comments: