Monday 11 May 2009

VINTAGE FABRIC SQUARES


I feel very refreshed today as I had a lovely walk along the promenade in the sunshine. There was a cool wind blowing but it didn't seem to matter as the view of the Lake District mountains across the bay and the incoming tide with the numerous birds feeding hungrily was so enjoyable.

I've been busy replenishing the stock of vintage fabric squares for the website. The squares have been so popular over the past few weeks. I am also going to try to make some different scrapbags this week as they too have been very popular.
I have so much more time on my hands now that the website is fully automated and I am able to get out more and search for lovely items for you.
It is the fairs again at the beginning of June so I have decided to continue listing until the middle of next week. I am hoping that on my return there will be a new feature available enabling you to place items in a wish list alongside your cart. This is under construction at the moment, so watch this space.

No comments: