Tuesday 24 June 2008

The return


I'd like to apologise to all of you who regularly read my blog, for the lack of posts. Unfortunately I have been ill and have been struggling with the every day business things that needed doing. When I got around to blogging my energy had gone. Still I'm now on the list for removal of my gall bladder so the quicker that comes the better.

For all of those I have a chat to at the Newark Antiques Fair, I am sorry I missed you and I hope Steve could find what you wanted. I was there at the beginning but had a serious bout at the stall and two wonderful St. Johns ambulance people later, three paramedics and two ambulances dealt with me quickly, whisking me off to the Lincoln hospital where I spent the next few days in somewhat oblivion due to the morphine.

At the moment I'm back on form, missing my chocolate and cheese but healthier and one and a half stone lighter for the new diet. So I'm hoping to post a blog at least every other day to keep you in touch with what is happening with me and of course the Rag Rescue. I have so much stuff to list that I am determined to list new items every week while I can. I've made a new start by listing 30 items of scrap bags, ribbons (some lovely old ones like the picture here) braids and lace. So please take a look.

No comments: