Friday 18 January 2008

My website has been reviewed

The following is a copy of a review of my Rag Rescue website that was placed on Sew Swanks blog by the kind Gracie Kerr.


Thank you Gracie.

Go and have a look at her blog Sew Swank she has lots of reviews and ideas on vintage clothing sewing.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Rag Rescue

I found Rag Rescue via a link in a post the owner made on Indie Public. What she does is salvage whatever she can from vintage garments and then resells it to you, the public! Great way to recycle would-be garbage back into the crafting world. Great Idea!

She offers up some nice laces, pieces of fabric and some great pieces of embroidery. I think she is mainly geared toward quilters, but I've found a few things there when I looked that your average sewer like me could make good use of. If you like a little vintage touch here and there swing on over there and check her out!

4 comments:

Sarah E. said...

What a lovely write-up! You must be very proud! And thanks so much for your comment on my blog...now I've found yours, and I think it's amazing! I'll be back a lot!

Adrian said...

Your work is wonderful, Raggy, and thanks for stopping by my blog. Isn't it amazing that we get to see the art and craft of so many all over the world now?

Sandie said...

Thank you both for your comments. I agree with you that it is fantastic that we can see other artists work from so far away at the click of a button. So inspirational.

gunnelsvensson said...

You have a lovely blog! thank you so very much for your kind comment on my blog! And of course, you can link to my blog, it´s only fun!