Monday 22 October 2018

Last weeks story.

A week last Thursday I visited my son and his family in Godalming in Surrey for the week.  I went by train, which for me is rather a nerve racking time. I wasn't bought up to travel on trains and this was the third time for me. I refuse to go through London as I hate the tube, much to my husbands dismay. he knows his way around the tube stations having lived and worked there for a ong time. So I go the long way round, two changes, three trains. This time although I was rather stressed out before going I actually didn't have any trouble and arrived feeling quite proud of myself. The return journey was a little more stressful as the first train from Guildford to Reading was 36 mins late meaning that I missed all my connections. Howeve I kept calm found the next trains on my phone app and settled down to read my book. I gave myself a pat on the back. I even helped a lady download the app on her phone and showed her how it works.
So the weeks holiday with my family was really realaxing and I finally managed to see my grandson Charlie who was born in March. As mum was very ill at the time and later passed away and my husband had changed his medication, this was the first time I was able to go down south. What a joy it was. I'm not allowed to show photos of the grandchildren so I can't post them.

So after a lovely holiday in Cumbria at the end of September and the holiday last week I have managed to drag myself out of depression and am rearing to go. SOOOOOOOOO. I've started listing lots of items into my shop.


Click above to go to my shop.

 
 The cupids sold straight away.








No comments: